Dr. Berg has your back, or stomach, as the case may be! This is for the people like me – who refuse to eat yogurt, and just are always short on time!
Friendly Bacteria Probiotic Liquid
WHAT IS DR. BERG’S FRIENDLY BACTERIA PROBIOTIC LIQUID?
Indigestion, bloating, or gas can be signs your body’s microbiome is unbalanced. These are the good bacteria and fungi that live in your stomach and support normal digestion. A deficiency in the right types may cause many uncomfortable symptoms. Dr. Berg’s Friendly Bacteria Probiotic supplements your body with 12 live probiotic strains that support a healthy digestive system.
Serving size: 1 tablespoon (15 ml)
Servings per bottle: 32 (a one-month supply)
Suggested use: For adults and children 12 and up: mix 1 tablespoon (15 ml) with water, yogurt, or kefir and take daily before bed. For children aged 2 to 12: mix 1 teaspoon (5 ml) with water or other favorite beverage daily.
NUTRITION AND INGREDIENTS
AMOUNT PER SERVING% DAILY VALUECALORIES0TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES0.5 G<1%SODIUM35 MG<1%
Dr. Berg’s Friendly Bacteria Probiotic Liquid contains 12 live probiotic strains and all-natural ingredients:
Friendly bacteria probiotic blend – 15 g
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bifidobacterium animalis
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactococcus lactis
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Streptococus thermopilus
Other Ingredients: liquid fermentation product of water, organic sugarcane molasses, organic juice concentrates (blueberry, cherry, and pomegranate).
- 12 live probiotic strains to support healthy digestion.
- High-quality microorganisms grown to get rid of bloating, indigestion, and gas.
- Supports a healthy gut with normal bowel movements.
- No need to refrigerate and lasts a minimum of 1 year.
- Backed by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
There may be as much as 500 different type of bacteria in your gut. Each plays a role in promoting healthy digestion.
Digestive discomfort can occurs if some strains are missing or others are present in amounts too large. Dr. Berg’s Friendly Bacteria Probiotic Liquid contains up to one billion live bacteria when manufactured. This includes lactic acid bacteria, friendly yeast, and photosynthetic bacteria.
Each plays an important role in supporting the microbial community living in your gut and supporting gut health.
- Supports healthy digestion. Pollutants, antibiotics, alcohol, stress, junk food, and even age can all have negative effects on your gut’s friendly bacteria. If that depletion happens, you could experience many digestive discomforts such as bloating, indigestion, gas, and many other symptoms.
- Supports nutrient deficiencies. Your gut’s microbiome plays a part in absorbing nutrients from the food you eat. You want to get the most out of all the food you eat. Supporting your friendly bacteria can support overall health by promoting normal nutrient levels.
- Helps you maintain regular bowel movements. Constipation, general bowel discomfort, and bad odors are a clear sign your gut isn’t working the way it should. Friendly bacteria promote normal bowel movements.
- Supports a healthy immune system. It’s a little-known fact that a lot of your immune system is present in your gut. A healthy microbiome with normal levels of friendly bacteria can support a healthy immune system.
- Deodorizes bowel. Lactic acid bacteria can support your gut to reduce odorous gases. These gases can be caused by an imbalance of different aspects of your microbiome.
WHAT SETS DR. BERG’S FRIENDLY BACTERIA PROBIOTIC LIQUID APART
There are a lot of probiotic supplements out there. But Dr. Berg’s Friendly Bacteria Probiotic Liquid is designed to be a high-quality product that does everything possible to support gut health. Some of the things that set this supplement apart include:
- SYNERGISTIC SUPPORT. Most probiotic supplements today are based on “pure culture” methods of manufacturing. This means the microorganisms are grown as individual strains in a sterile media. Each strain is grown in a pure culture, and then multiple strains are blended at the time of packaging. Our product is very different because we grow our strains together in a group. This allows the strains to interact with each other creating a small ecosystem. This is more similar to how microorganisms survive in a natural environment, so it supports a healthy gut in a unique way.
- LONGEVITY. Many probiotics out there don’t last very long and go bad quickly. Our product has been rigorously developed and tested for maximum shelf-life stability. The minimum guaranteed shelf-life of our product is 12 months, but the microbial life can live up to 3 years.
- DOES NOT REQUIRE REFRIGERATION. Dr. Berg’s Friendly Bacteria Probiotic Liquid survives temperatures between 41° and 122° F (5° to 50° C). As a result, you don’t have to keep this product in the fridge, making it much more convenient and easy to store than other options.
- HIGH-QUALITY CULTURES AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS. We use our own microbial seeds and Mother Cultures and grow them in a high-quality factory to ensure you are getting the best probiotic strains possible. None of our strains are genetically modified or pathogenic. And all ingredients used to help culture the microorganisms are natural. By controlling our own manufacturing and maintaining rigorous quality control standards, we do everything our power to provide you with a consistent, high-end product.
SUPPORT YOUR BODY WITH FRIENDLY, EFFECTIVE MICROBES
Your stomach is an extremely complicated microbiome. Friendly bacteria imbalances could have wide-reaching effects on your health. Use this formula to replenish your body and support a healthy gut.
Dr. Berg’s Friendly Bacteria Probiotic Liquid is right for you if:
- You want a healthy digestive system and are looking for a product to support you in the best way possible.
- You want full support that targets discomforts such as gas, bloating, and constipation.
- You have trouble with your bowel movements and would like to experience more regularity, less discomfort, and normal smells.
- You like natural products that are easy to use, easy to store, and last a long time.
- You prefer high-quality supplements that are held to high standards.
Juat click here!
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!