Once again I am happy to find a company that takes the endless hours of shopping at craft beer stores, and turns it into a few minutes time shopping on the laptop! I love to try new beers, but there are so many new and local (or semi local) breweries to choose from. And not all of them are equally delicious!
Sometimes I have based my decisions on what the label looks like. Sometimes it is as simple as a crazy name that catches my attention. Many times I am sadly disappointed by my choice.
And that, my friends, is where The Rare Beer Club comes in!
The Rare Beer Club
Exclusive and Rare Beers from the World’s Best Brewers
2 bottles $37.95 /mo. plus $15.00 S&H
4 bottles $56.95 /mo. plus $19.00 S&H
6 bottles $73.95 /mo. plus $24.00 S&H
Your membership will include:
- Two, four or six, 750 ml bottles of hand-crafted, limited release, artisanal beers from two of the world’s best brewers. You’ll get two different beer styles, one, two or three bottles from each brewery.
- Our Monthly Newsletter with detailed tasting notes, beer profiles, brewery histories, and suggested food pairings.
- FREE bartender’s bottle opener with all orders of 3 shipments or more.
- No auto-renewal when you choose a fixed-duration between 2-12 shipments.
The Rare Beer Club
Simply put, The Rare Beer Club’s mission is to deliver the best, most inventive, and most hard-to-come-by beers out there. Founded by the late beer critic Michael Jackson, the world’s leading authority on beer, The Rare Beer Club offers limited-release craft beers from both the U.S. and around the world.
In fact, many of our featured beers are created exclusively for the club and can’t be found anywhere else, such as Jolly Pumpkin’s L’épouvantail Noir (Oak-Aged Saison with Pumpkin & Blackberries), American Solera’s The Ground Is Shaking! (Flemish-Inspired Sour Brown Ale aged in Vin Santo Wine Casks), Upright Brewing’s August IPA (IPA/Saison Hybrid with Wild Yeast), Alesong’s Raspberry Gose (German-Style Gose with Sea Salt, Coriander & Raspberries), and many, many more!
Each monthly shipment also includes our Rare Beer Club newsletter, providing each brewery’s history, profiles of the brewers, detailed tasting notes, food pairing and beer aging recommendations, and beer specs including style, special ingredients, ABV, recommended serving temperature, and more.
Additionally, all Rare Beer Club members can re-order their favorite beers while supplies last!
Personalized Shipment Program (PSP)
Our Personalized Shipment Program™ ensures that as a personal member of The Rare Beer Club you’ll receive only the beers you want to get. (Also available to gift recipients upon request.) Each month prior to receiving your shipment, you will be sent an email detailing the two upcoming beer selections and giving you the ability to customize what you will receive. You can:
- Add more bottles of either or both of the upcoming featured beers
- Add more of your favorite past selections
- Replace one or both of the featured beers with your favorite past selections
- Choose not to receive one of the featured beers
- Skip the entire shipment altogether
Sometimes we come across incredible beers that we’d like to feature, but the amounts available are just too small. In addition to our normal monthly selections, Rare Beer Club members can also take advantage of our periodic special offers on these additional exciting and hard-to-find beers.
Our 5-Point, Quality-Driven Beer Selection Process Sets Us Apart
Our Beer Selection Process is the key to consistently delivering quality craft beers and what sets us apart from the rest. Here’s how we do it.
1. Our Beer Tasting Panel of Brewmasters has Over 100 Collective Years in the Brewing Industry
Our experience ranges from judging at the Great American Beer Festival to heading brewing operations at BJ’s Brewhouse, a 100+ location brewpub chain. We’re knowledgeable and passionate about beer and we’ve got your back.
2. We Rate and Drink a Lot of Bad Beer, So You Don’t Have To
We rate over 500 beers each year on appearance, aromatic profile, body and balance, mouthfeel, finish, and of course, its overall character, flavor and appeal. Less than 20% of all beers we rate make the final cut.
3. Our Panel Members Travel to Top Beer-Making Regions
Our panel keeps busy attending, judging and submitting beers at prestigious festivals, creating collaborative beers with other microbreweries, meeting with brewers and importers, and most importantly, trying new beers.
4. Strong Relationships with Breweries and Importers & Exclusive Selections
Our 20+ year relationships with breweries and importers is critical to discovering outstanding new beers while they’re still hard to find. We help them launch new products and you get to try them first. Many beers are brewed exclusively for our club members and not available outside the club.
5. Limited Production Seasonal Beers Throughout the Year
We pay special attention to seasonal beers such as Dopplebocks, Bavarian Hefeweizens, Oktoberfests, and Spiced Winter Ales made in small production batches and brewed only once a year.
Just click here to purchase!
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!