The AMP Shock from Apolla! If you are pro, semi pro, beginner – or just a plain mess like me – – these are the dance sock that you need. You will never use any other brand!
Beyond a no-show sock, the AMP gives you arch support like nothing you have tried before. The low profile and traction on the ball of the foot AND heel allows it to replace a jazz shoe. or your barre socks while providing unparalleled support and protection. It is ALSO awesome in NON-traction for everyday wear, in tap shoes, or cross-training.
The AMP provides our flexible arch support, ankle stability, and energy absorption. However, here are some other unique fit features of the AMP:
Low profile seamless design
- Replaces your clunky jazz shoes but provides support no other dance show can and shows off the feet better
- The AMP has traction on the ball AND heel of the foot to mimic that of a jazz shoe
- Great for dancers that may still rock back into their heels and don’t quite have the weight over the balls of their feet
- Knit-in energy absorption pads in the ball of the foot AND the heel
- No compression in the toes but slim cut to show off the feet
- Hits just below the ankle bone to provide ankle stability where the ligaments insert that are most vulnerable to rolls and sprains
- Shows off and accentuates the feet while creating long clean lines
- No more sloppy and floppy toes from an ill-fitting dance shoe
- They won’t slip down and disappear into your shoes
The ONLY dancer footwear awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance (along with ALL Apolla Shock styles). Meaning the APMA says they are good for your feet!
- A massage for your feet, you won’t believe the difference they make on your whole body!
- To keep strong arches, it is good to help lift them and give them support in class, and during recovery
Premium and Durable Footwear
- Patented highly-engineered knit design made with quality performance yarns, creating durable footwear that will outlast any other dance shoe several times over
- We recommend you replace a pair once a year, but you may want more colors, styles, or a pair for performance and class…but you won’t need to replace them through the year due to them not lasting.
Knit-in Energy Absorption
- A 2019 independent study at Ohio University showed Apolla socks reduced force.
- Our padding on the ball of the foot AND the heel provides comfort for your metatarsals but is not too thick in shoes.
- You can choose NON or WITH our patented refreshable, invisible traction LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR AMAZING GRIP HERE
- White is ONLY available in NON-traction
- Anti-microbial (they don’t stink)
- Moisture-wicking (keep your feet dry)
- They are washable
- Apolla socks are anatomically correct. Click here to see how to wear them properly
You don’t have to wash them as often as a typical sock but unlike your dance shoes, you CAN wash them!
For care instructions look on the packaging or CLICK HERE
Apolla Shocks© are anatomically correct. The is an L & R knit into the inside cuff that tells you if it is “Left” or “Right”. CLICK HERE to see how to wear them properly.
Just click here to purchase!
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!