Hurry – Get 10% off any Huggaroo Gem Eye Mask at huggaroo.com with coupon code Relax10. Expires July 31, 2021.
I am a huge fan of the eye compress. And besides all the other great reasons to use them, I also use them to block out the light so I can nap in the afternoon! When I have a headacheand put one on, I usually dose off after a few minutes. Your mileage may vary!
Again, Huggaroo has a 5 star customer rating, which is very hard to get these days!
Huggaroo Gem Unscented
- The Huggaroo Gem is an ultra-comfortable, cordless, reusable hot and cold compress for the eyes. It is crafted from soft, luxurious fabric and includes a microwavable hot pack and gel ice pack inserts.
- The patented heat pack insert warms up in seconds in your microwave and delivers soothing moist heat to your eyelids and facial sinuses. Used as a warm eye compress, the Huggaroo Gem instantly soothes tired eyes, sinus headache, tension headache. Use it to relieve the sinus pressure or pain resulting from sinusitis (inflammation or infection of the sinuses). Use it to soothe dry eyes, blepharitis, or a stye. The cover is machine-washable for easy care.
- If you prefer cold therapy, use the Huggaroo Gem with its custom-made gel ice pack instead. As a cold compress, the Huggaroo Gem provides long-lasting, comfortable cooling. Use it to soothe a migraine, for tension headache relief, or stress headache relief. Help your eyes recover from eye fatigue. Use to alleviate puffy eyes, dark circles or bags under the eyes.
- This product is unscented. A lavender aromatherapy version is available as well.
- 26 x 6 inches (one size fits all), 10 oz
- Outer cover: 100% polyester. Wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat. No bleach. No iron.
- Hot insert: 100% cotton fabric filled with flaxseeds.
- Cooling gel insert: PVC shell filled with water, glycerin, CMC.
To use warm
- Only microwave the hot insert. The gel ice pack should never be microwaved – it is for cold applications only.
- Place the hot insert on a clean, dry plate and microwave on high for 20 seconds the very first time. If extra warmth is desired, gradually increase the heating time by 20 seconds to a max heating time of 60 seconds. Cool to room temp between heating cycles.
To use cold
- Chill in the freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use.
Just click here to purchase!
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!