The days of the microwaved rice bags are long gone. They were bulky, impossible to travel with, and if one developed a hole – there would be a trail of rice to clean up!
In with new the technology and convenience! Even when you are traveling, your hotel or motel should have a little refrigerator and microwave! (even the cheap ones do! although lately I have noticed that coffee makers are hit and miss) And that is all you need!
These are made specifically for your neck. And I have to say, that after I have spent 3 of 4 hours in a car, or a plane, my neck is sore! Check into your room, and minutes later have some heated pain relief! Or toss it in the freezer for some icy cold relief!
Fits nicely in your suitcase or carry on bag. It is the ultimate in convenience!
- The Huggaroo Cozy heated neck wrap features a soft, removable, washable cover.
- This microwavable heating pad warms up in seconds in your microwave and delivers deep, moist heat to the neck and shoulders or wherever applied for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Relaxes tense muscles; soothes neck or shoulder pain.
- Enjoy soothing lavender aromatherapy every time you heat up your wrap; an unscented model is available as well.
- Cordless so you can enjoy it anywhere, even outdoors and in your car.
- Packaged in a luxurious, sturdy box. A perfect gift for any occasion.
- Color: Lavender
- Materials: Ultra plush Minky fabric (100% polyester). Filled with clay beads, flax seeds, and dried lavender.
- Weight and size: 3 lb, 14 x 16 inches. One size fits all.
- Care: spot clean fabric only. Do not submerge the wrap in water.
To use warm
Place on a clean, dry plate and microwave for 1 min and 30 sec the very first time you use the wrap. If extra heat is desired, increase each subsequent heating time by 30 seconds (try 2:00, then 2:30, then 3:00 – max heating time). Allow the wrap to cool to room temperature between heating cycles.
To use cold
Chill in the freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use.