I love pizza! Well, who doesn’t?
I was reading the reviews on this product and one thing keeps standing out. Ya’all have never worked in a Pizzeria before!
The complaint every one seems to have is they made the dough too thick. One person suggests to have it no thicker than a quarter of an inch. Seriously? That is some thick dough!
I spent a lot of time working with pizzas, and you want delicious success – that dough should be no more than a eighth of an inch thick. Thinner if you want it crispy.
The instructions are kind of vague, so let me tell you – kneading is a very important part of the success of pizza dough. Roll that puppy into a ball and knead it for a good amount of time. Then take that ball, and let it rise – in the refrigerator for an hour. Next, knead it again to shrink it down. Now, and only now, are you ready to flatten it out and begin the sauce and topping portion of the program!
Sauce is important too. Don’t buy the cheap stuff! And a good mozzarella is also important. Remember what Dad always said, you get what you pay for. And there is a reason cheap products are cheap!
Shape doesn’t matter. Round, square, oddball cockeyed, it all will taste the same. There is no shame in oddball cockeyed…!
Keto Pizza Crust Zero Carb Mix – Keto and Gluten Free Pizza Baking Mix – 0g Net Carbs Per Slice – Easy to Bake – No Nut Flours – Makes 1 Pizza (8.4oz Mix)
- Keto Friendly And 0g Net Carbs per slice: Finally, a keto friendly pizza that will satisfy your cravings! Scotty’s Everyday zero carb pizza crust mix is perfect to share with friends and family with no worry of dietary restrictions or carbs getting in the way of enjoying delicious, homemade pizza.
- Gluten Free And Nut Free: That’s right, we made a completely gluten free pizza crust mix. Plus, It’s non GMO and made with no nut flour.
- Tastes Like Pizza: Scotty’s pizza crust tastes just like the familiar crispy crust you love but without all the carbs. You’ll know when it’s ready because the savory pizza aroma will begin to fill your house and you’ll see the crust getting golden brown.
- Easy To Bake: Our recipe mix comes with easy instructions for baking 1 large pizza crust. All you have to do is combine the ingredients (olive oil, yeast, and water), add your mix, and wait for your dough to rise. Now for the fun part—rolling or pressing out the dough and adding toppings! Pop it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let it cool down before slicing up and devouring .
- So Many Uses: Keto dieters, when was the last time you had a low carb pizza that actually tasted good? With 0 net carbs per slice, you’ll be using this dough for everything. Use this mix to make zero net carb and gluten free versions of your favorite focaccia, garlic knots, calzones, soft pretzels and a variety of other keto baked goods.
Click here to purchase!
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!