It costs more than the Fitbit 2, but has some cool added features! Like GPS (for people like me who always get lost)! It also has Sleep & Swim Tracking! I particularly like the Active Zone Minutes feature!
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app. (The valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Offer valid for new Premium users only)
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Play your favorite songs and playlists with Spotify app controls on your wrist. Also make secure purchases with Fitbit Pay and get called, text and smartphone app notifications
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swimproof and water resistant to 50Meters, so you can track swims, we’re in the shower and more
You can fins all the details here:
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!